Monday, February 6, 2012

Masters Degree is Here!

Guess what came to my front door today?! My Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy degree! *dances* Finally, my precious degree has arrived in my hands! Too bad the school is in too much of a money crunch to even give me a cover for it, pshh... Nonetheless, YAY!

Middle name blurred out for privacy



EDIT; Happy National Frozen Yogurt Day! To celebrate, Yogurtland decided to have free yogurt & toppings from 4-7pm today. We obviously couldn't resist so we went & got some for ourselves. We walked out with almost 3 lbs worth of froyo between the four of us *drool*

Helen & Lonnie with their froyo

Vinh & I with our froyo

Mango, cran-raspberry & plain tart

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Great job A!!!! Pshh the school and their cover, you'll want it in a prettyful frame anyways! :) Congrats A!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about lotsa free yogurt!!! I want some!!! Love your outfit :) it's so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! Must feel really good. I missed out on the yogurt event. Looks yummy though!

    ReplyDelete