Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wedding Dress Arrived!

I woke up & checked my iPad to find an email from David's Bridal. It looked different from their regular emails so I opened it & it said that my wedding dress arrived! Obviously, I went to go get pick it up asap, duhhh. After I arrived home with my dress, I come to find that my earring cuff set from He Qi Crystal Designs arrived in the mail! Two of my wedding items arrived today, making me one giddy bride-to-be :)

No photos of my dress; however, I do have photos of my package from He Qi Crystal Designs! I decided to make these earrings my "something blue" & these were totally different than other earrings that brides would wear, I'm sure. Paula says I'm unique ;)

Earring cuff set


Below is just an earring cuff that I'm going to buy for all my bridesmaids to wear & as their gift from me. It was so stinkin' cute so I'll be ordering more of these soon for my lovely ladies :)

Earring cuff

Where's the photo of me wearing it you ask? You'll see it in my upcoming review for He Qi Crystal Designs! But I just had to share, eek :D

4 comments:

  1. ooo very pretty jewelry! I love the blue earrings, its so very you twinnie! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that they turned out even more beautiful than I could imagine! The are spot on perfect! I love that the stud part of your earring is a heart! ahhh I love the non pierced cuff as well haha ;)
    So happy for you that you got your dress!!! whoohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, very pretty and unique idea for the 'something blue' part. i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER pretty :D ♥

    ReplyDelete