Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Calm Before the Storm...

Today was a study-free day meant for some rest & relaxation before the big test tomorrow. Vinh took the day off so that he can partake in the relaxation as well. We decided to head over to Filoli since it was a beautiful day out. I ended up getting lunch at their cafe & sat outside to enjoy the nice weather :)

Red velvet, turkey panini, chips & a salad :)



Once I was done with my yummy lunch, we walked around Filoli taking in the smells of the different flowers blooming as well as the warm sunshine. There were quite a few people around, but we had ourselves a few relaxing hours at Filoli :)

Lovely estate house

Inside the ballroom

Sunken garden

Me smelling the daffodils :)

Blossoms from a plum tree

View from the wedding location

Gorgeous tulips

Nice day by the pool, no? ;)

After we enjoyed ourselves at Filoli, we headed home to take a nap. I totally loved my nap. Afterwards, we just hung around his house until it was dinner. I wanted to partake in the 3-course deal at Olive Garden again so off we went. It wasn't crowded at all so we got great service & yummy food. Of course, my favorite part was the dessert *drool*

Om nom nom!

Wish me g'luck for the biggest exam of my life tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a totally lovely day of relaxation!

    Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your test!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Filoli was the most perfect place to spend the day before doom. haha :) :) It still looks as beautiful as ever and the food looks delish as always!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete