Thursday, March 1, 2012

Countdown Begins...

I have five days left to study (not studying the day before) & I think I've plateau'd on how much I can cram into my brain. My exam is next Thursday, the 8th, at 7:30AM, yikes! I tried 50 out of 100 multiple choice sample questions from the NBCOT official study guide & got a 78%. Who's deficient now stupid Rita Fleming study guide?! Going to do the other 50 sample questions tomorrow & just reading/reviewing a little more before doomsday *crosses fingers* I can do this, so close!

3 comments:

  1. You CAN do this! You CAN! :)
    Honestly, with everything you've accomplished this far, you're going to steamroll that exam. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Brenda said! You've came this far! You no doubt have it in you to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this twinnie! I believe in you! Least I helped prepare you for the exam, lol! *crosses fingers* You CAN do this, you're gonna ace this exam and become an amazing OT! ♥

    ReplyDelete