Friday, March 30, 2012

OOTD: Badass With a Touch of Cute




OUTFiT; Leather jacket from Wilson's Leather | Pale pink camisole from Walmart | Navy polkadot ruffled skit from Aeropostale | Boots from Famous Footwear | Sunglasses from Kohl's

Vinh called this outfit my "skank-ish" outfit, haha. I think it's quite cute, especially on a day like today. Cloudy with sunshine & in the low 70s. It was perfect weather to wear my new skirt, but the draft was cool enough to wear my boots & leather jacket. Throw on my sunglasses & I'm a badass, haha! Just trying something that I normally wouldn't try out ;)

5 comments:

  1. Haha, love it!
    Perfect title too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I love it!!! It suits you! You should go upload to chictopia!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit!

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTENESS!!! It really does totally suit you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your jacket!!

    heatherhoneyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete