Thursday, March 15, 2012

OTR, BABY!

I admit it, I cried like a baby when I finished the exam last Thursday. I thought I totally bombed the multiple choice section. Then I suffered a week of playing mind games with myself thinking I failed miserably & that I'd have to fork over another $540 to retake the exam. I couldn't even sleep last night knowing that results would be posted this morning. I literally checked as they posted that results were up! I my heart totally did flips in my chest as I logged in...I PASSED! I'm so friggin' happy, you've no idea *dances about like an idiot*

Annie is officially an OTR! Now to do some paperwork today to apply for my state licensure & start looking for my dream job :)

Look at that gorgeous "passed" :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I knew you could do it twinnie! I am so proud of you!! Now its time to party to celebrate your amazing accomplishment!

    ♥ you twinnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! That is absolutely amazing A!!! All your hard work right there on that little paper!
    Now go partay!
    haha
    MUCH LOVE SISTA!

    ReplyDelete