Wednesday, April 18, 2012

JULEP Maven American Beauty Intro Box

That title was a mouthful, haha. Julep is a nail polish boutique that doesn't use any toxins in their innovative products. Julep Maven is their monthly subscription much like Birchbox, MyGlam, etc. You take their style quiz & then based on your results, they send you a box filled with $40 worth of goodies every month for just $20. Perks of being a Julep Maven includes 20% off their products online & free shipping all the time. I happened to stumble upon a great discount where I got this box for a penny! I've heard about Julep around the web & decided to try it out since it was only a penny. Contents of the box & their description below :)

Freshly opened Julep box :)
Cute packaging, I likey!

What the American Beauty Intro box contained

AMERICAN BEAUTY INTRO BOX

O1. PENELOPE Julep nail vernis - Opaque, almost white creme with a tint of blush. Try it on your toes!

O2. PORTIA Julep nail vernis - Sheer tropical blue with glittery sparkles that will remind you of a day on the beach.

O3. Julep Facial for Hands Glycolic Hand Scrub - Potent glycolic acid combined with apricot seeds provides powerful double exfoliation that leaves your hands feeling noticeably softer & looking younger after just one use. Naturally scented with orange oil for a refreshing aromatherapy boost with each use.

O4. Julep nail file

Close up shot of my goodies

Reviews of the actual products to come! Just wanted to share what was in the box first :)

11 comments:

  1. The packaging was so pretty! The colors don't seem the same as they looked on the website though. Still pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked their packaging, very good presentation! Yea, I always question colors online vs IRL :P

      Delete
  2. Great post, looks like a nice gloss!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I shall be putting up my reviews of the polishes soon!

      Delete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I'm always looking for toxin-free nail polish brands. Pretty colors too =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! You should check out Zoya as well, it's my favorite toxin-free brand :)

      I'll definitely check out your giveaway!

      Delete
  4. amazing ♥
    Enter my ROMWE giveaway.♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. o0o can't wait to see how the color looks on your nails!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you were the first person that talked about Julep that I know of! Just posted the review for the polishes :)

      Delete
  6. it looks great. so have to tray julep:-)

    http://chicmaniapourtoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd watch their facebook wall for deals like I got these in a box for a penny! ;)

      Delete