Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Officially OTR/L!

I finally got my license approved today! That means I can officially work as an occupational therapist anywhere in California now *dances*

Straight from the CBOT site :)


In other news, I confirmed the proofs for my wedding invitations today! Also received my Julep Maven American Beauty intro box as well that I got for a penny like a week ago. Also again, bought my presale tickets to see Gavin DeGraw & Colbie Caillet exactly 2 days after getting married! Today's a pretty awesome day :P

10 comments:

  1. YAY, congrats Annie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats annie!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats A!!! whoo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies bestie of mine! :D

      Delete
  4. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats love <3 :)

    ReplyDelete