Sunday, April 22, 2012

OOTD: Beachy Corals



OUTFiT; Earrings from Cute Plush | Necklace from Oborocharms | Crop top from Papaya | Bikini top from Victoria's Secret | Bracelet from Tibetan merchant | Shorts from Charlotte Russe | Sandals from Nine West | Nail polish from Julep

There has been a sudden burst of heat in the Bay Area, which I personally loved since I love breaking out my summer attire. The fiance & I headed to the beach today, but we were disappointed that it was cold out. We ended up driving around Highway 1 before heading back home to the heat. I love how the pinks, corals & reds went together with my panda crop top. I also had my hair French braided the night before so I had semi-beach waves in my hair. It calmed down as the day went on since my hair naturally likes to be straight. Very light & comfy outfit for the perfect summer day :)

8 comments:

  1. Your hair is so pretty all beachy waved! It's getting so long! LOVE this outfit! That panda top is too cute with the coral shorts and sandals!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wanna wear this outfit every day *giggle* So comfy!

      Delete
  2. Very cute, love this outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love when girls wear like that! its simple but i loveee the shorts as well XD and those kind of top! too bad i have no guts to wear shorts outside of home! haha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very simple *giggle* I wanna see bb in shorts now! *rawr* ;)

      Delete
  4. Cute outfit!! The weekend weather was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I bet you had some cute outfits this weekend ;)

      Delete