Saturday, April 14, 2012

OOTD: Black & Blue




OUTFiT; Necklace from miscellaneous mall stall | Tank top as a gift | Blue high-low skirt from Forever 21 | Heels from Payless | Bracelet from Tibetan merchant | Nail polish (tangy) from Zoya | Lip shimmer (strawberry) from Burt's Bees

Title is a reference to Backstreet Boys' Black & Blue CD, my favorite boy band of all time. Anyhoo, I bought this high-low skirt yesterday & really wanted to wear it out. The stormy weather has passed so it was the perfect opportunity to do so today! I just wanted something simple so I paired it with a black tank top with match shoes & accessories. For those of you who don't know, I've been wanting a high-low skirt for weeks & finally caved in to go buy one. Vinh calls it a "party skirt," but I think it's a feminine & flowy. What do you all think? :)

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:57 PM

    I think you look cute! The skirt can be a party skirt or when paired with what you have on it looks more simple and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think those kind of skirts are GORGEOUS! i've always liked them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? Vinh was still convinced it's a "party skirt," but he couldn't deny that I turned quite a few heads (men & women alike) yesterday wearing it ;)

      Delete
  3. You look ready for warmer weather!! I think it's very girly. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always ready for warm weather, I dislike the cold! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, too, Cindy :)

      Delete
  4. very cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love the skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looove my new skirt! High-low skirts ftw :D

      Delete
  6. Super super cute darlin <3
    I love that blue on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank ya Kimbo! :)

      Delete
  7. very cute, love the outfit

    http://thewild-swans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by & for the comment :)

      Delete
  8. I love it!!! The color is so pretty! One of my fave looks you've done! :) I want one of those skirts now!

    ReplyDelete