Monday, April 30, 2012

OOTD: Spring Flowers

 

OUTFiT; Bunny hop earrings by Julu Jewelry | Floral top from Fashion Plaza | Belt from Wilson's Leather | Coral Shorts from Charlotte Russe | Sandals from Nine West | Purse from Coach

After a week of being cold, the wacky California weather suddenly turned hot yet again for the weekend. It was absolutely perfect for the Cherry Blossom Festival this weekend though. Since it was warm out, I decided to wear my floral top & match it with my coral shorts again. I look different with my hair pulled back, huh? :P

10 comments:

  1. You look so pretty, Annie! I love the outfit, and your hair is gorgeous pulled back. :)
    Warm weather for the weekend, how wonderful!
    Great pics, thanks for sharing! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Emily! I rarely do anything with my hair so I find myself looking awkward when I do :P

      Delete
  2. I like your outfit! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love your OOTD! XD you look cute always :D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love that outfit <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo I LOVE!!! I first saw this on chictopia and was like ahhhh!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha chictopia is your stalking grounds for my OOTD ;)

      Delete