Saturday, April 7, 2012

OOTD: Sweet Polkadot Dress





OUTFiT; Hair accessory from Flexi8 | Panda charm necklace from Oborocharms | Navy polkdot strapless dress from Papaya | Purse (F17210) from Coach | Black flats from Target

Spring weather has finally arrived & it's time to dress all cute in skirts & dresses since it's warmer out! Last week, Vinh spoiled me yet again & bought me this adorable navy polkadot strapless dress. Today was the perfect weather to go out for a walk so why not wear my new dress out & look cute? I decided to put my hair half up with my awesome  Flexi8 . I love how simple this outfit is :)

10 comments:

  1. Ahhh, that dress is adorable!
    Very retro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it A!!! Such a gorgeous dress! You look so pretty in dresses!! ooo Your cute new coach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very kawaii blog<3 & a polka dot dress for spring can't do you wrong ^.^
    By the way, I'm a new follower!

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by & being my newest follower, yay! Definitely can't go wrong with this dress, I love it :D

      Delete
  4. you look great!i love it!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much :)

      Delete
  5. Very cute dress!! It seems so classic and retro :3 I love polka dots too ^o^ also thank you for following~ <3

    xoxo tifuani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tifuani :3 I'm glad to be a new follower, your blog is adorable ^^

      Delete
  6. That's a cute dress! I have one very similar to it that I wore for prom.

    ReplyDelete