Monday, May 28, 2012

AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Body Wash Review

AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Body Wash

The sixth product I tested from the Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox 2012 was the AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Body Wash. I received a sample bottle in the VoxBox & was slightly skeptical about trying this product out due to my sensitive skin, especially since I was having an eczema flare up at the moment. However, I decided to use it while shaving my legs & when I squeezed out the body wash, the scent that filled the room was lovely. I cannot pinpoint the exact scent, but it was light & pleasant, kind of sweet with a hint of floral. After shaving, I noticed that my legs felt nice & soft.

I highly doubt I'll buy this product due to the known fact that AVEENO does test their products on animals. It is too bad since I was liking the scent & body wash. I'll just finish up my sample bottle & be done with it :/

PROS: lovely light scent, soft skin afterwards, easy to lather up
CONS: company is known to test on animals

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster's VoxBox program.

No comments:

Post a Comment