Friday, May 18, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist

Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom

The first product that I tested from the Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox 2012 was the Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom fine fragrance mist. First off, I could not believe that I received a full-sized bottle in my VoxBox! That is $14.99! I love the design of the bottle itself. It is simple yet eye-catching. I love the floral design & the use of silver for the outlining to catch your eye.

Now onto the scent... I am usually not one for floral scents at all since it usually makes my nose itchy & want to sneeze. However, this Japanese Cherry Blossom scent wasn't too overpowering, but not the gentlest either. I wasn't sure what to make of it initially, but the scent does remind me of some of the older adults I came into contact with as a child. That being said, the scent started to grow on me since it reminded me of my childhood. I doubt I'd wear this scent every day so I know this bottle will last me a very long time!

PROS: readily available at Bath & Body Works/online, lovely design, fair price, easy universal spray bottle
CONS: floral scent (if you don't like it)


DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster's VoxBox program.

6 comments:

  1. I like the Japanese cherry blossom body spray. It is a scent that I don't like wearing all the time though, sweet pea is my favorite from B&BW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my favorite scent is Carried Away, but sweet pea is also lovely!

      Delete
  2. I love this stuff :) :)
    Always have!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I knew you'd like this stuff ;)

      Delete
  3. I haven't been in a bath & body works in years! I'm not really a floral person either but it sounds like it would smell really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'll take you for some much needed shopping in August ;)

      Delete