Sunday, May 20, 2012

ChapStick Lip SHIELD 365 Review

ChapStick Lip SHIELD 365

The third product that I tested from the Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox 2012 was the ChapStick Lip SHIELD 365. I admit that I was hesitant to try this product out since I am already in love with Burt's Bees & Softlips. I used to use ChapStick years ago... Anyways, the packaging was easy to open until you had to break the seal on the cap of the stick. I had to use a rubber jar opener to break the seal & I didn't have sweaty hands or anything.

Once opened, I liked the scent of the ChapStick. My sister was point on in that it smelled like a lemon Starburst! I easily applied the Chapstick to my lips & it was very smooth & soft. It also left my lips feeling soft afterwards. Very easy & straightforward product :)

PROS: easy, soft & smooth application, great nostalgic scent, SPF 50+, soft lips
CONS: hard to break seal on cap, heard that the company tests their products on animals, not organic, has a weird taste if it gets in your mouth

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster's VoxBox program.

4 comments:

  1. EKKKK
    NO NO NO testing on animals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I don't think I'll be buying from them cuz of the possibility of them testing on animals. No bueno!

      Delete
  2. I love chapstick but I liked the original non flavored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever tried the non-flavored one. I used to use the cherry all the time before Softlips/Burt's Bees :P

      Delete