Sunday, May 20, 2012

Desperate Housewives


I cannot believe that it's been a week since Desperate Housewives had their finale. I have been watching this show faithfully since episode one & it's been eight wonderful seasons since! But now it's all come to an end & I feel sad that I won't be able to see these ladies on Wisteria Lane every Sunday night now. Thanks Desperate Housewives for getting through my last year of high school, undergrad & grad school, OT fieldworks, OT certification exam & job hunt! Now I have to go find all the season sets to own forever ;)

6 comments:

  1. It's still airing here, but it's been interesting so far. I too have been watching since the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well good thing I didn't write any spoilers, huh? You'll enjoy the last few episodes ;)

      Delete
  2. I saw a clip of the ending with Susan driving away and all the dead/past members standing there... CREEPY haha!! Seems like all the long running shows are getting canceled or ending. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I'm sad that it ended *sigh*
      At least I still have NCIS/sexy Tony ;)

      Delete