Saturday, May 26, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions


The fifth product that I tested from the Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox 2012 is the Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions. This was a bonus goodie in the VoxBox so I have  no idea of the true price. However, I searched Target & it was ~$5.74. Anyhoo, I liked the feminine packaging with the purple & pink flowers. There is one pair of the cushions included inside.


The usage is pretty straightforward: wipe the sole of your heel clean, remove peel from cushion & apply. You can totally reuse the cushion in another heel & you can just wipe it clean if it gets dirty. I wore these in my new turquoise heels & they were uncomfortable to me. I think the reason why is that the heel fits my foot perfectly & adding in the cushion took up room & made my foot smush against the top. That aside though, I thought the cushion was very comfortable in its own right & I'm sure it'll keep the balls of your feet comfortable if you were to go for a night on the town. I doubt I'll buy another since they are basically reusable :P

PROS: reusable, cheap/fair pricing, no more ouchies in your heels
CONS: takes room in your heel

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster's VoxBox program.

2 comments:

  1. I love dr scholls footsie squishey things. I like adding them to my sandals like you did it keeps my toes from scooting out the ends and in my boots with heels to keep the balls of my feet from dying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha niiiice! Bring some with ya for the wedding ;)

      Delete