Sunday, May 6, 2012

First Week as a Paid OT

Annie survived her first week as a paid OTR/L! It has definitely been hard adjusting from hospital life to SNF (skilled nursing facility) life this week. Definitely different ways of goal-setting, evaluating & documenting. However, I don't think I did too shabby for my first week. I was ~70% productive on Friday & I need to be 90% (7.25 hours). Not bad considering I'm being transitioned into SNF life & that was only my fourth day in. I wasn't totally full-time this week since they have five OTs on staff & they're training me, but this coming week I most likely will be :)

My ghetto badge :P

7 comments:

  1. Yaaay Annie!
    I'm so happy for you, and so darn proud of you! It must feel so great to finally be doing this! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily!
      It does feel great :D

      Delete
  2. WOOOOHOOOOOOOO
    Love your name card :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! cute picture! and of course you'd survive :PPPPP Annie is a badass OT! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahaha, thank you bb ;)

      Delete
  4. YAY!!!! You look pretty in your ghetto badge :)

    ReplyDelete