Saturday, May 19, 2012

Great Mall Haul

I was bummed that my paycheck didn't come yesterday, but Vinh still wanted to take me to the Great Mall nonetheless. He definitely spoils me rotten :)

Me with Nihao Kailan @ Old Navy


Gold Coach wristlet - F47347

My first purchase was a gold Coach wristlet. The original price was $78 & I got it for $39. I don't have a wristlet so I figured it's time I get one for going out & I want to pack light :P

Pink polkadot swim top

My next stop was Aeropostale. I saw a cute top, but couldn't find it in the store. However, I wandered into the clearance section & found this cute pink polkadot swim top. The original price was $26.50, then it was marked down to $24.99 & I got it for $5! I think this was the best deal of my haul :P

Guess Ivory jacket

Then Vinh wanted to go check out Wilson's Leather since he's fallen in love with leather, lol. He somehow persuaded me to try on the above ivory Guess jacket & liked what he saw so he bought it for me. Original price was $200 & we got it for $55.99. This jacket keeps me surprisingly warm!

Foreign Exchange wine-colored dress

Lastly, we stopped by Foreign Exchange since I saw they had a buy one get one free on all dresses, accessories, men's, etc.! Vinh wanted more dress shirts for work & I was looking for a dress for our wedding reception. I ended up finding a wine-colored dress I liked, but I'm not sure if I'll use it for the reception since I wanted a casual dress. I loved how this dress hugged all the right curves on me, hehe. Basically got this dress for ~$20 since Vinh got a dress shirt & we did the deal, original was $39 :)

8 comments:

  1. aww! I love it when your lover spoils their partner! XD haha!

    that red dress is so pretty! Must snap a picture of you in it :DDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spoiled Annie! I will definitely snap a pic of me in the dress whenever I do decide to wear it ;)

      Delete
  2. Lucky little lady <3 <3 :)
    Cute!! I love the coach wrislet <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very lucky *giggle*
      I love my wristlet & I can't wait to use it :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. You know me and leather *drool*
    That jacket is gorrrrgeous!
    I love love the red dress as well! I think it would be beautiful at the reception!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found a coral dress to match the wedges for the reception *giggle*

      Delete