Thursday, May 10, 2012

He Qi Everyday Classic Heart Earrings Review

I recently purchased my second item from He Qi Crystal Designs. Again, I am impressed by Lisa's craftsmanship! I bought the Everyday Classic Swarovski Heart Earrings: simple & elegant all at the same time :)




Lisa sent my earrings with a little bag of assorted candies that she got during her trip to Japan. They were yummy & a special little treat, hehe. The earrings themselves are stunning, especially the crystal hearts. I got the heliotrope color since it changes colors depending on how the light hits the crystal. It can be purple, blue & sometimes a deep teal/green! You can tell that Lisa puts emphasis on quality when making her jewelry & I am very happy with my second pair of earrings from her! I have gotten many compliments while I was wearing them at work this week.


Also, speaking of  He Qi Crystal Designs, I was the winner of day #6 of her 8 day of giveaways! So stay tuned because there'll be another review of Lisa's goodies in the near future ;)

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable MISS ANNIE :) They match your ring :) :) Well sort of. LOL
    But still CUTE :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya miss Kim!
      They do sorta match *giggle*

      Delete
  2. oh! i love how eye catching it is! Purple rocks XD! Very cute earrings :D I would get a red or black one haha. /bias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very eye catching for a simple earring! She does have red or black as well *giggle*

      Delete
  3. Pretty! Heliotrope is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow those are beautiful!! I love the drop of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete