Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox 2012

I was one of the lucky gals that was chosen to test out the products for the Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox! Well I finally received my VoxBox today after I came home from work & I was super excited to open up my box of goodies. Learn more about Influenster here :)

Side of my voxbox 

Enclosed is your Spring Beauty VoxBox of fun products that you have been selected to test, evaluate, & recommend! To get started, please log in to your Influenster account to "CHECK IN" your VoxBox. We'll be in touch with additional instructions & a reminder about your post-experience survey. Here's a look inside the box:

Grand revealing of my voxbox

Card with details of 6 of the products

Viola, all my lovely products to test!

SPRING BEAUTY VOXBOX INCLUDES:
  • Sheer Cover Duo Concealer: Ideal for hiding blemishes, age spots, redness, scars & other imperfections without heavy, cakey coverage. Duo shades can be blended to perfectly match your skin tone. Sold in one-month supply kit of 6 products + 3 bonus for $29.95
  • AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Body Wash: This body wash cleanses & moisturizes for visibly healthier skin every time you shower. It's lightly fragranced, soap free, dye-free & hypoallergenic so it's gentle enough for sensitive skin. $6.99 to $8.99 for full-size bottle
  • ChapStick Lip SHIELD 365: This new product offers all season protection & moisturization for year-round exposure to the sun, wind & cold. With SPF 50+, it helps to protect from the sun's damaging UVA/UVB rays. $1.89 to $2.39
  • Sally Hansen Salon Effects: Real nail polish strips! This product wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish (with no drying time). Apply & you're ready to go. $9.99
  • Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist: Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience with the NEW Fragrance Mist Collection. With over 20 signature fragrances to choose from, it's love at first mist! (I got Japanese Cherry Blossom) $14.00
  • SOYJOY Bar: Enjoy SOYJOY with all-natural real ingredients like real fruit & whole soy! Simply baked in their Southern California bakery into SOYJOY bars for REAL energy-sustaining deliciousness. $0.99 to $1.29
  • Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions

All the goodies laid out

I will be testing all these products in the next few days. I will post a separate review for each product & link up each product back to this post. Be on the lookout for the reviews since these products will be going out for the general public soon enough! I cannot wait to try out all these goodies!

BRAND CHALLENGE PRIZES

  • Sally Hansen Salon Effects


DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

10 comments:

  1. o0o0o lots of good stuff!! Can't wait to read the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of good stuff indeed! Be on the lookout for the reviews to come :)

      Delete
  2. Oh we got one product thats different as well (aside from the flavor of soyjoy) the nail design! :D you must show how it looks like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true! I will definitely take photos when I put them on ;)

      Delete
  3. OHHHHHH fun fun :) I will definitely be signing up!
    Look at all those goodies <3 <3 :)
    Can't wait for reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely sign up & qualify for free goodies ;)

      Delete
  4. Oooh lucky girl! The products look great! Can't wait to see your reviews =) Just found your blog, it's so cute!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just posted my first review :)

      Delete
  5. Awesome haul from influenster! I am so glad that you turned me onto them! I can't wait to get the mom box haha
    I can't believe we get such good/full size stuff to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pretty awesome haul!
      I can't wait to qualify for a new box :P

      Delete