Monday, May 28, 2012

RIP Willi Swim


Rest in Peace Willi Swim

Thank you for the fabulous drinks, good company, advice & making my experience in Lewiston a wonderful one. You were the first bartender Mike & I met during our first week in Lewiston & since then, I have gotten to know you, your husband Chuck & your great grandson Michael. I am sad that this photo was the last time I will ever see you, but I know you're in a better place now. You were definitely everyone's grandma in Lewiston :)

6 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss Annie :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! I would love it if we followed each other. I'll be following you through GFC!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry :( How sad! I know how much you liked her and how welcoming she was. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya bestie *hugs*

      Delete