Saturday, May 19, 2012

SOYJOY Blueberry Bar Review

SOYJOY Blueberry bar

The second product that I tested from the Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox 2012 was the SOYJOY blueberry bar. I was actually looking for a snack the night I received my VoxBox & I figured I might as well test out the blueberry bar. I like how simple & straightforward the design of the packaging. It shows the product & I love how colorful it is.

Once I took a bite of it, I was surprised that the bar was moist since most of these bars that I've tried are usually dry, which turns me off. Not only was it moist, it was flavorful with real blueberries inside of it! Also, it has just the right amount of chewiness in it, which I also like. I ended up going to Sprouts to see what other flavors of SOYJOY there were & it was on sale for $5/5 so I bought 5 obviously! :)

PROS: nice design, moist, flavorful, real fruit, whole soy, gluten free, no trans fat, many different flavors, very affordable with $0.99-$1.29
CONS: whole soy (some studies show it's not good for you)


DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster's VoxBox program.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was yummy!
      You should try it out ;)

      Delete
  2. I hate the dry crumbly bars that are mostly granola. That soy bar almost looks like cookie dough :P
    haha
    I want to try one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are yummy, you should definitely try one ;)

      Delete