After work on Thursday, I arrived home to find that my Target Summer Beauty Bag had arrived! Let's take a look at what's inside :)
Oh what can be contained in this cute bag?
All the goodies :)
The bag included:
- Garnier Fructis Color Shield Fortifying Shampoo & Conditioner For Color Treated Hair samples: Haven't tried this yet, hair isn't colored.
- Aveeno Living Color Shampoo & Conditioner for Medium Thick Hair samples: Haven't tried this yet, hair isn't colored.
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait sample: Haven't tried this yet.
- TRESemmé Split Remedy Split End Shampoo and Conditioner (travel size): Haven't tried this yet, don't really get split ends.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 70 (travel size): I love this sunblock, I use it every year now since it leaves my skin smooth & soft, not feeling all oily! :)
- Target coupon book: Self explanatory - coupons for beauty products.
I'm fairly disappointed only because I don't color my hair so I can't really use two of the products. However, I love how cute the bag is. I'll probably just give the samples I can't use to someone who can. Overall, not a bad bag of freebies :)