Saturday, June 23, 2012

Target Summer Beauty Bag 2012

After work on Thursday, I arrived home to find that my Target Summer Beauty Bag had arrived! Let's take a look at what's inside :)

Oh what can be contained in this cute bag?


All the goodies :)

The bag included:

  • Garnier Fructis Color Shield Fortifying Shampoo & Conditioner For Color Treated Hair samples: Haven't tried this yet, hair isn't colored.
  • Aveeno Living Color Shampoo & Conditioner for Medium Thick Hair samples: Haven't tried this yet, hair isn't colored.
  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait sample: Haven't tried this yet.
  • TRESemmé Split Remedy Split End Shampoo and Conditioner (travel size): Haven't tried this yet, don't really get split ends.
  • Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 70 (travel size): I love this sunblock, I use it every year now since it leaves my skin smooth & soft, not feeling all oily! :)
  • Target coupon book: Self explanatory - coupons for beauty products.

I'm fairly disappointed only because I don't color my hair so I can't really use two of the products. However, I love how cute the bag is. I'll probably just give the samples I can't use to someone who can. Overall, not a bad bag of freebies :)

8 comments:

  1. i got that too!
    i was excited to actually get in on one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you have lovely colored hair to use these goodies on, I don't *jealous* ;)

      Delete
    2. i was rather perfect timing!

      Delete
    3. Timing was too perfect, they knew ;)

      Delete
  2. Ours are different! PSH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO, seriously?! What'd you get? :P

      Delete
  3. Got all the same stuff :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heart the bag it came with :)

      Delete