Sunday, July 22, 2012

Brag About It Review

I've been eye-ing all the goodies over at Brag About It for months & finally Melissa posts a flash sale for 40% off everything! I could not pass that opportunity to get something from her. I ended up getting a necklace for myself for the wedding & a necklace for my mom! Melissa makes beautiful personalized, hand-stamped jewelry with different styles, fonts & little charms :)

I ripped the ribbon off before taking a photo

What's inside my little pouch?!

My mom's necklace & mine :)

I'm actually quite jealous of how my mom's necklace came out, oh so pretty! I'm giving it to her as a gift for being a great mom & she can wear it when she (& my dad) walks me down the aisle in less than a month. I'll be wearing my necklace on the wedding day. Vinh & I chose a light blue stone to keep with our blue theme. The quality of the necklaces are gorgeous & Melissa was very quick with communication & with shipping out my order. I'd totally buy from her again in the future. I'd love to have my mom's necklace with my future kiddos' names on 'em ;)

Thank you so much Melissa for my wonderful pieces! ♥

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pieces!! I can't wait to see pics from your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?! I can't wait to see photos either :DD

      Delete
  2. Wow those turned out really pretty! She has so many cute items for sale! I love how the necklaces turned out! Your mom will absolutely love love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty! I can't 'til she has another flash sale *giggle*

      Delete