Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Review

Clear shampoo & conditioner

The third product that I tested from the Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox 2012 was the Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy. Usually I'm skeptical about trying out new products due to my sensitive skin. However, I was willing to try this one out since it smelled nice.

Scalp says "om nom nom"

I've used this shampoo every other day now for at least a week & I noticed that my hair is soft & shiny. I also like how you don't need a lot to get good coverage over your scalp during your hair washing. That is amazing to me because I have thick hair & I use a lot of shampoo & conditioner to get my hair all clean. My hair's always been strong so I really cannot comment about that. I did like the aroma of the products & it didn't irritate my sensitive skin!

PROS: good scent, fair price for full-sized products ($4.99-$5.99), great coverage for little product, simple design
CONS: can't think of any at the moment...

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster's VoxBox program.

6 comments:

  1. this sounds great!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was! Give it a try if you need a new shampoo/conditioner :)

      Delete
  2. that's definetely a great price for a whole bottle!!!

    amazing bargain

    www.thewild-swans.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!
    I am always so hesitant to do the same :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe you'll probably like this one, Kimbo ;)

      Delete