Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen Review

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen

The fifth product I tested from the Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox 2012 was the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen. I was apprehensive about trying out this product only because I already have a sunscreen I love by Neutrogena. However, I was open to trying it out. Upon opening the bottle & applying, I loved the light coconut scent, so refreshing! The sunscreen actually felt more like lotion than it did sunscreen, which was awesome. My skin felt nice & smooth. Also, my skin didn't feel irritated, which was great since I have sensitive skin!

Who's ready for the beach?!

PROS: fresh coconut scent, non-greasy feel, soft skin afterwards, fair price ($8.99 for 6 oz)
CONS: cannot think of any

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster's VoxBox program.

No comments:

Post a Comment