Friday, July 6, 2012

Independence Day

I hope everyone had a good 4th of July! I started my day with work for 4.5 hours, holiday pay of course! All the residents cooperated & came to therapy, which was amazing. I wore my red, white & blue frillie by Stina to work & everyone loved it :)

Tesla Model S

Afterwards, I headed home to change & went out with Steve & Derrick to Santana Row for the summer block party! We ate at The Counter for lunch & I loved their veggie burger, om nom nom. Then we walked around to see the different sales. I saw the Tesla store & was like "wth..." so I walked in to check it out (Vinh really wants one so hence my fascination). The car can fit 7 people if you count the 2 rear facing kiddo seats in the back. I tried to sit on the kiddo seats & I'm too big *pouts* :P

Free shampoo & conditioner samples

We stopped by the table at 100% Pure & decided to do the scent identifying game. I got 2 out of 4 right so I won free samples of shampoo & conditioner! I guessed raspberry & mangosteen right, lol. I will say I wouldn't have gotten mangosteen had the girl not given me a clue :P

Fireworks & a yellow moon

Afterwards, Derrick & Steve dropped me home after getting a passion fruit green iced tea from Fantasia. Vinh & I had sushi dinner in downtown Mountain View & it was mediocre. We chilled at my place until it was time for fireworks. We didn't want to deal with the hassle of actually going to the site so we drove up to Rancho San Antonio hills & watched multiple firework displays from afar :)

2 comments:

  1. AWwww looks like you had a great time love <3
    I love that car :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was a good time, hehe!
      The car is pretty darn awesome ;)

      Delete