Thursday, July 5, 2012

Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox 2012

A few weeks ago, I got an email from Influenster saying that I was one of the spring beauty box superstars that pre-qualified for a summer beauty voxbox! I could not believe how quick I qualified for another voxbox. This would be my second voxbox! After like 1-1.5 weeks, I received my lovely voxbox in the mail. If you don't know about Influenster, learn more about it here :)

What's inside?!

Look at my goodies!

All my summer beauty voxbox goodies


SUMMER BEAUTY VOXBOX INCLUDES:
  • Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30: With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration lotion sunscreen nourishes & pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection, & 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun. $8.99 for 6oz bottle, available in SPF 12, 30 & 50
  • Tampax & Always Radiant Collection: Tampax & Always have come together to premiere the all-new, stylish Radiant Collection, a complete offering of premium tampons, pads, liners & wipes that meets all of a woman's feminine care needs. With designer packaging & wrappers, these products are must-have accessories for that time of the month. Prices vary per box
  • Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread: Made with real bananas & almonds, Quaker Soft Bars in Banana Nut Bread flavor have tasty ingredients to help provide fuel to start your day. 5g fiber, 20% of daily value of 5 B vitamins & 6g of protein! $3.29 for package of bars
  • Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color: NEW! Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color is summer's hottest nail trend that allows you to create a gorgeous 3D nail art effect in just seconds! This unique formula was specially developed with metallic particles - just hold the built-in magnet over wet polish to reveal a unique design on the nail. $9.99
  • Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticles Hand Creme: Made with shea butter, the Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticles Creme softens hands, smooths cuticles & conditions nails. Active Moisture Complex formula with Ceramides helps to lock in nutrients so hands maintain their ideal moisture level. Offers 24 hour moisture & lasts through hand washings! $5.99 for full size bottle
  • Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy: Did you know 99% of hair's natural strength comes from the scalp? Introducing Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy, a new line of shampoos & conditioners that nourish the scalp, & create the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair from root to tip. Wash you way to stronger hair in just 7 days! $4.99-$5.99 for 12.7oz & 12.9oz bottles (bonus item based on select demographics)

My feminine products

My beauty goodies & snack

I will be testing all these products in the next few days. I will post a separate review for each product & link up each product back to this post. I cannot wait to try out all these goodies, especially since these products are more applicable to me than the previous beauty voxbox!


BRAND CHALLENGE PRIZES

  • Quaker Oats: 7 boxes of products
  • Sally Hansen: 1 Salon Effects



DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:16 AM

    Much better than the mom voxbox I got!

    -Crissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tampax & Always Radiant Collection was a freebie not that long ago on that freebie site! I totally got it not too long ago. Hah.

    But everything else in the box is completely awesome! I'm pretty jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm dreading writing a review on feminine products! :P

      I love this box way more than the spring beauty box *giggle* ♥

      Delete
  3. i vant mine!
    i don't know what's taking mine so long. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will get yours soon enough!
      & then we'll compare notes ;)

      Delete
  4. The mom vox box was super lame. I love the Clear shampoo. when we were in the states my sister had it so I tried it and I really do like it. I am planning on ordering it on Amazon since they don't carry it here in Belgium.. boo. Have fun testing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to agree with you on the mom voxbox, but I think I'll go try that tea they sent everyone, hehe. I am loving the Clear shampoo/conditioner so far! I'll be reviewing that soon enough :D

      Delete