Sunday, July 22, 2012

Rainbowholic Postcard Exchange

A little over a month ago, I saw a post by Kaila about doing a postcard exchange with her. I decided to partake since I haven't done actual snail mail in a while. We both sent out our postcards, but somehow neither of ours arrived in over a month! We decided to send each other cards again since our first set went on vacation together, lol :P

My pretty card from Kaila

Kaila's message

Thank you so much for my postcard Kaila! It was definitely a fun postcard exchange! Too bad I didn't get one of your kawaii postcards, maybe it'll return from vacay one of these days *giggle* If I ever do visit Japan, I'd love to meet you. You seem like such a fun girl & I think we'd get along splendidly :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love getting snail mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love snail mail! It's always a pleasant surprise :)

      Delete