Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticles Hand Creme Review

Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticles Hand Creme sample

The fourth product that I tested from the Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox 2012 was the Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticles Hand Creme. I was surprised with so many Sally Hansen products I was receiving lately from the Influenster beauty voxboxes (3 within the past 2 beauty voxboxes). I was slightly uninterested with this product initially since I don't really use hand cremes. However, after the first try I was surprisingly happy with how soft my hands were. I decided to put this to the test & bring the sample with me to work. For those of you that don't know, I wash my hands or use hand sanitizer before, during & after each patient encounter. Do you know how much that dries your hands out?! I used this puppy after my 8-hour day & to my surprise, my hands were all nice & soft!

Would I buy this product after my sample is up? Honestly, I'm not sure. I'm the type of person that takes forever to use up any beauty products. However, I did like this creme so it wouldn't be too surprising if I did buy it way in the future :)

PROS: light citrus scent, great coverage for little product, silky smooth hands afterwards, fair price ($5.99), eye-catching orange on the product
CONS: heard that the company tests their products on animals

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster's VoxBox program.

4 comments:

  1. You have a lovely Blog. Please visit also mine and tell me what you think <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to check out your page :)

      Delete
  2. looks good! ill try it!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's quite nice! Definitely give it a try :)

      Delete