Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tampax & Always Radiant Collection Review

Tampax & Always Radiant Collection

The last product that I tested from the Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox 2012 was the Tampax & Always Radiant Collection. Once I heard that the voxbox was including feminine hygiene products, I was apprehensive. I didn't want to review the products publically & part of me still doesn't. However, I'm going to suck it up & do it. I'll be reviewing the pad & the pantiliner. I don't use tampons, they just scare me with how much they can absorb, lol.

Goodies contained within the collection

The pad was thinner than usual pads & was a lot softer as well. It is made with a material called Infinicel & it's supposed to absorb four times more than you may need. I didn't like that the pad had wings on it though, I find them more annoying than useful. Since the pad is so thin, I actually don't even notice that I'm wearing it. I daresay it is actually comfortable. It was quite absorbent, but I have no idea if it's four times more absorbent than I need, haha. Very weird to say, but the pad had a pleasant scent when I opened it! It was quite refreshing :P

The pantiliner really just felt & looked like any other pantiliner, nothing special...

For the purposes of the pros/cons below, I'll only be doing the pad!

PROS: had a refreshing scent, very thin, absorbent, comfortable
CONS: it had stupid wings

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster's VoxBox program.

2 comments:

  1. I don't normally read reviews, but I saw "Tampax" in the title and thought "...a tampon review? This I must see!" :P Lol. Haven't used panty liners for a long time, but apparently I'll be practically living in adult diapers once Peanut is born! Then you need something that serves as a flotation device in a flood. :)

    I might have to check out the scented ones though, if you can actually smell them -- cycles are pretty gross, and a little floral scent can never hurt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! I know, I was like "ehhh" about writing this review, but I did receive the damn product for free to review it! Yup, this one was fairly comfy & it smelled nice ;)

      Delete