Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wedding Invitations

I am finally unveiling my wedding invitations since I have the final guest count down for both the ceremony & the reception. Very non-traditional & we like it! All of the below were made by Wedding Paper Divas :)

Front of invitation *click for larger view*

Back of invitation & RSVP *click for larger view*

RSVP card *click for larger view*

What do y'all think? I like how simple it came out. It kind of reflects our wedding, simple yet us. We didn't want an over-the-top wedding with all these lavish items. We wanted something that was unique that reflected who we were & I'm sure we did that with these invitations.

10 comments:

  1. Aww, super cute! Totally you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it and the picture you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! We both loved how it came out :D

      Delete
  3. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete