Sunday, September 16, 2012

Eco Emi Bonus Box

Eco Emi is a monthly subscription box that only has natural, organic & green products. I heard about this a while ago & while I am still on the waitlist to get onto Eco Emi, the owner noted on Facebook that she was going to sell large bonus boxes of leftover products. I bought this box for $29.99, but I definitely got way more than $29.99 in products. Holy moly! I believe she said we'd get $50+ worth of goodies & I'll believe it :D

What's in my bonus box?!

This is only the surface...

Oodles & oodles of goodies!

Contents of the blue satchel

Contents of the lavendar satchel

Let's say I've gotten beauty products & food items that include: chapstick, bath products, bandles, chips,  power bars, soap & more! I am definitely happy with this box & I have yet to test everything out since there's so much to use :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a LOT of stuff! Looks like a lot of awesome stuff, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *nods* They are pretty awesome ;)

      Delete
  2. wow, this stash is an amazing value!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great value, so many great products :D

      Delete
  3. oo what fun to dig through that box!! You'll have to do some reviews on some of the products. Most I've never heard of before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I will whenever I get to them, so many XD

      Delete
  4. You sure got a lot of stuff! I'm all for trying eco friendly products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TONS of stuff! I wanna get on this monthly subby because she has eco-friendly products :)

      Delete