Sunday, September 16, 2012

OOTD: Draped Stripes



OUTFiT; Striped top from Crazy Heart | Turquoise Coobie bra from Coobie Store | Jeans from Seven | Black flats from Target | Bracelet gifted from Paula

It looked slightly chilly out yesterday, but not chilly enough to require a jacket. I figured it would be a great day to try out my new striped knit top that I got for $9.99 at Crazy Heart. It was light & very form-fitting, loved it! Great little comfortable outfit to walk around at an art & wine festival :)

6 comments:

  1. haha I didn't even notice in the pic you were wearing the bracelet I gave you till I read your description. Glad you liked it and it looks great with your outfit. I miss being there to dress up with ya! Why we live so far apart *insert jackie chan face* haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come back & dress up with me! I miss playing dress up & doll up with you ;)

      Delete
  2. You look so pretty and comfy twinnie :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really nice on you!!

    ReplyDelete