Thursday, September 6, 2012

OOTD: Rockstar Chick


OUTFiT; Leather jacket from Wilson's Leather | Orange bird print top from Papaya | Capris from Walmart | Black flats from Target | Necklace from Brag About It

I seriously need to get back to my OOTD posts, but everything was just dropped due to the wedding madness! This was my outfit a few days after the wedding while taking my bridesmaid/bestie (who also did my wonderful makeup) to Pebble Beach for the day. I knew it'd most likely be chilly, but I wanted to be beach ready as well so I just put on my leather jacket to protect myself from the cold.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you ended up getting that top from Papaya!! The color looks so good on you, especially with the leather jacket!
    Total rockstar day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To think I almost didn't get that top, blasphemous! You partially made me a rockstar that day ;D

      Delete
  2. Love the orange bird print top. Cute outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete