Saturday, October 6, 2012

GlossyBox August 2012

Better late than ever to reveal what came in my August Glossybox, right? :P

Magazine that came with my glossybox

Description of this month's theme: pure luxury

What's inside!

This month's goodies


GLOSSYBOX AUGUST 2012 INCLUDES:
  • BIOLAGE ExquisiteOil Replenishing Treatment: This treatment is a versatile serum infused with a Moringa Oil Blend. This ultimate potion gives instant shine & weightless replenishment to all hair types. $22.00 for 3.1oz full-sized
    • I got ~0.17oz sample which is ~$1.20. Sounds interesting, but sadly my hair is rarely damaged or needs replenishment. My hair sucks up all my body's nutrients ^^;
  • ELLIS FAAS Ellis Lips: The lightweight & long-lasting lip products come in three fabulous textures; creamy lips for a matte finish, milky lips for a gloss finish & glazed lips for a touch of color. They are paraben-free, loaded with vitamin E & blend into the lips leaving them soft & conditioned. $35.00 for 0.095oz full-sized
    • I got a full-sized sample, woot! I got the milky lips texture in the color L204. Unfortunately, it makes my lips look almost orange & is not flattering with my skin tone at all *sigh*
  • ILLAMASQUA Nail Varnish: Award-winning, extremely hardwearing & chip-resistance, there's a Illamasqua Nail Varnish for every shade of humanity. Apply two coats for extra intensity. Make a statement & talk with your hands! $14.00 for 0.5oz full-sized
    • I got another full-sized sample, woot! I got the color Taint & it reminds me of dark chocolate. It has smooth application, but it's not as consistent in color as I thought it'd be. However, still a nice color for the coming autumn months :)
  • OLE HENRIKSEN Truth Serum: This high powered vitamin C complex helps smooth out lines & wrinkles, fights environmental aggressors & keeps your skin moisturized, nourished & protected. Apply mornings & evenings. $48.00 for 1oz full-sized
    • I got a ~0.51oz sample which is ~$2.45.
  • TOUCH IN SOL Feel like Honey Moon Skin Base: Apply this fantastic primer after your skincare routine & before your makeup. Its honey texture firms & revitalizes the skin & allows for a better makeup application. $20.00 for 1.13oz full-sized
    • I got a ~1.06oz sample which is almost full-sized. Very cute packaging!
  • TOTAL: ~$72.65 for all products


I was quite surprised that I got almost three full-sized products in this month's glossybox! However, I don't think I'll realistically use most of these products. I think the only product I really liked & is usable is the Illamasqua nail varnish =/

2 comments:

  1. The nail varnish sounds like fun! You're right most of the products were for wrinkles and such lol!!! orange lips = hysterical

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I'm not that old :/ But yea, the nail polish is the one & I'm wanting to use :P

      Delete