Saturday, October 6, 2012

GlossyBox September 2012

Guess what? This is my last glossybox that I'll receive. So here is my last glossybox reveal!

Description of this month's theme: fall forward


This month's goodies


GLOSSYBOX SEPTEMBER 2012 INCLUDES:

  • GKHAIR Moisturizing Shampoo: Nourished with plant extracts, this superior smoothing shampoo will purify & moisturize the scalp & hair. $20.00 for 10.1oz full-sized
    • The sample does not say how many ounces, but I'll take a guess that it's ~2 oz which is ~$3.96.
  • GKHAIR Moisturizing Conditioner: This gentle moisturizing conditioner puts the finishing touch on your tresses & leaves your hair smooth, radiant, & revitalized. $20.00 for 10.1oz full-sized
    • The sample does not say how many ounces, but I'll take a guess that it's ~2 oz which is ~$3.96.
  • KRYOLAN FOR GLOSSYBOX Moisture Rich Lipstick in GLOSSY pink: Treat your lips to a creamy, long lasting lipstick enriched with Vitamin E to stimulate & hydrate your lips. This perfect pop of GLOSSY pink compliments all skin tones & lifestyles. $14.00 for 0.14oz full-sized
    • I got a full-sized sample of this, woot! I love how the pink goes well with my skin tone & it's really quite pretty. I'm usually not a fan of lipstick so this one is fabulous!
  • MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42: Hailing from Korea, this Blemish Balm, also known as BB Cream is a multi-tasking powerhouse for the face. This multi-use cream provides light coverage, soothes, protects, & moisturizes. $29.99 for 1.69oz full-sized
    • I got a full-sized sample of this as well, woot! I have not yet tried a BB cream, but have heard all the good things about it so I was excited to see this included in the box :)
  • OC 8 Professional Mattifying Gel: This innovative mattifying gel lets you get control of your shine all day long. Clinically tested, this one of a kind gel keeps shine down while helping you achieve a fresh flawless even tone look. For all skin types. $30.00 for 1.6oz full-sized
    • I got a full-sized sample of this, too, woot! Now let's see when I can use it :P
  • TOTAL: ~$81.91 for all products



Let me just say that I'm in shock again that I basically got three full-sized items! I actually am quite fond of this box & am very happy with my last GlossyBox. Why did I cancel my subscription you may ask? I seriously didn't want to fork over $23 per month for it when I didn't use half the samples right away. However fret not because I didn't give up GlossyBox for nothing. I have actually joined IPSY (formerly known as MyGlam) since it's half the cost & it's been getting better & better lately :)

6 comments:

  1. I stopped getting the Glossybox for a while now and I have not regretted it. I haven't seen it improving to the point where I'm willing to pay $23 for the subscription. I love ispy and I hope you like what you get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, ipsy seemed way more affordable & I saw that you kept getting cute stuff! I can't wait to get my first bag this month :D

      Delete
  2. I have ispy as well and I love it. I thought about going back to birch box but I haven't. I joined the nail polish one julep because they have started including products. I am excited about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about ipsy so I made the change, haha! I wasn't a fan of Julep since I love Zoya nail polish more. However, I do love Julep's mystery boxes that come out once & a while :P

      Delete
  3. Lotsa fun goodies! Your pic of the lipstick makes it looks humongous! Such a pretty pink color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink lipstick is so pretty, I love it :D

      Delete