Sunday, October 28, 2012

Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012

A few weeks ago, I posted that I was selected to be one of the lucky ladies to receive the Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox! Basically, I received my voxbox last weekend right before my minimoon with the hubby. I am now finally making a post with what I received in my voxbox ;)

Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012

INFLUENSTER BEAUTY BLOGGER VOXBOX 2012 INCLUDES:

  • NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact: This all-in-one compact comes with everything you need for a complete eye look: primer, illuminator, applicator & complementing shadows. With four colors, specially coordinated to intensify & enhance your eye color, you can create a look as individual as you are. Make your eyes pop! $4.99
  • Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit: Bring the salon home with this eyelash starter kit, complete with eyelashes, adhesive & applicator. This latex-free glue has a 24-hour hold, for lashes you can bat all day & all night. $5.99
  • Bath & Body Works Mini Candles: Mini but mighty! Bath & Body Works Mini Candles provide an amazing fragrance experience exclusively developed & tested by a team of home fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers. &, from now until Oct 28th, you can save $10 on a 3-wick Bath & Body Works candle with the included coupon! $3.50
  • EBOOST: EBOOST will boost your mood, focus & immunity with natural ingredients & no crash. As a shot or an easy-to-mix powder & in four flavors, you'll feel great whether you choose orange, pink lemonade, acai pomegranate, or super berry. $28 for box of 20 effervescent powders, $39 for a box of effervescent powders, $39 for a box of 12 shots
  • Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin: Never have the time for a great updo? Not anymore! The Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin allows you to easily achieve three chich updo styles. Simply twirl you hair up & spin the two Spin Pins in for a perfect undone bun, side bun, or double bun! $7.29
  • Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream: Smooth Moves fights out of control hair & reduces styling time with coconut & silk extracts. $6 for a full-sized 4-oz bottle


I have already tested some of these products so be sure to check back for the reviews on each. I shall also link my reviews back to this post so that you can find any review easily!


BRAND CHALLENGE PRIZES

  • Kiss: 1 pair of eyelashes & 1 nail skin
  • NYC Color: 1 liquid lipshine from fall collection



DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

4 comments:

  1. i'm kinda sad i didn't get picked for this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I thought you'd be one to get this voxbox :(

      Delete
  2. YAY!!! What fun stuff you got! The spin pins look totally fun! You can go create some cute updos!!

    *word of warning I got eboost in my natural vox box and it totally made me sick and tasted/smelled the worst... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spin pins are so fun! I tried like 2 sips of the eboost & had to pour it down the drain, ugh! It was friggin' gross :/

      Delete