Thursday, October 18, 2012

Random Fun Times

The last few weeks I had some random fun times with the family & hubsta! Most are random photos & others I may explain so enjoy the photos ;)

Mustache glasses fun @ Claire's


On October 11th, it was hangout day with Debby, Elaine & Meridith! Debby & I got off work early so we headed to Aqui's first to have a sampler plate & happy hour drinks. Afterwards, we headed to Bluz by You to save a spot for our crew to arrive. Once our crew arrived, Elaine made her announcement: she's expecting a little bundle of joy this coming April, eek! :D

Aqui's & Bluz by You food

I also found out that I qualified for Influenster's next voxbox: beauty blogger's voxbox!

YAYYY :D

Vinh & I had a diner date at Black Bear Diner & we both got super fat afterwards. Huge portions of good food anyone?! Yes please!

Black Bear Diner food

On October 14th, Campbell held its annual Oktoberfest! Vinh & I had lunch at Blue Line Pizza before walking around downtown Campbell. We bought a Samuel Adams Oktoberfest brew & also stopped by the Frost for cupcakes. I got the tiramisu cupcake & it was yummy!

Campbell's Oktoberfest

Yesterday, I found out that via Cindy that I was featured in this week's Yelp newsletter as a top yelper! :D

Top Yelper

I shall now disappear for this weekend. Why? Vinh & I are off on our belated mini honeymoon in Bodega Bay & wine country *giggle* Cya all when we get back ;)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun and good food! Hope you enjoy your minimoon~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely enjoyed my minimoon & shall blog about it soon :D

      Delete
  2. haha love the sunglasses :)

    Such yummy looking food!

    Congrats on being a top yelper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why aren't you here to wear dorky glasses with?! :P

      Delete