Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bath & Body Works Mini Candle Review

Bath & Body Works Mini Candle

The fourth product that I tested from the Influenster beauty bloggers voxbox is the Bath & Body Works Mini Candle. I received the white barn scent, which is basically nutmeg & spice. The description of the scent is as follows: a warm & cozy fragrance inspired by an elegant mixture of nutmeg & all of autumn's very best spices. This mini candle can burn for 10-15 hours, which I am quite amazed at seeing as how I'm not a candle person :)

The voxbox came with a coupon to get a full-sized 3-wick candle for only $10 (original price is $20) & I ended up getting the peach bellini scent which smells heavenly!

PROS: great scent, okay price ($3.50 for a mini candle), cute design
CONS: I can't think of any

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment