Saturday, November 17, 2012

Cellphone Accessories

I recently decided to buy a few more goodies for my iPhone to spice it up, hehe. I mean, look at them :D

Custom case & headphone jack cell phone strap

The custom case is from Wedding Paper Divas (which was made at Shutterfly). Anyhoo, since we went through WPD for our wedding invites/etc., they sent us a 40% off code for their new products that included mugs & phone cases. I decided that I wanted to show off our wedding photos so I went ahead & bought the case above! I must say that I really like how it came out! It's quite sturdy & the quality isn't bad at all, exactly like the rest of the products we've gotten from WPD :)

Since I lost my pink bow headphone jack accessory for my phone, I've been on the hunt for a new one. Lo & behold, Kim of Oborocharms decides to sell them along with her cute charms. I decided to get the girl bunny to match my bunny skin for my phone. Needless to say, Kim's product quality is as amazing as ever so if you'd like a cute charm for your smartphone, head over to Oborocharms ;)

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I like.
    I want one of those charms for my S3! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Go buy a charm for your phone! She has ridiculously cute charms :D

      Delete
  2. Your new case is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really wanted to order something from Oborocharms for a while, they are all so damn cute!! I think a cellphone strap would be the best thing to order too :) I will have to maybe get one after the new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, go for it! Kim has the cutest things ever! :D

      Delete