Saturday, November 3, 2012

EBOOST Review

EBOOST orange flavor

The fifth product that I tested from the Influenster beauty bloggers voxbox is the EBOOST. I received the orange flavor. I was hoping that it'd help with my oncoming sicky germs so I used cool water since I didn't think it'd taste good warm. Well I poured the powder in the glass first & then the water & somehow the powder rose to the top so that I had to mix it up with a spoon. That caused it to create foam so I removed all that junk & finally got to take a sip. I seriously wanted to gag. It tasted super artificial & it didn't even taste like good vitamin C tablets, it was just nasty. I tried another sip just to give it another chance & couldn't stomach it. I ended up pouring it down the drain since it was so gross. I just couldn't stomach it, blech! >:O

PROS: caffeine (if you like it) & the vitamins/minerals (easily obtained with daily foods)
CONS: artificial taste, makes you want to gag, over $1 per packet

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

4 comments:

  1. I agree the taste was DISGUSTING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not the only one, woot! Friggin' nasty stuff!

      Delete
    2. I took one sip and emptied the rest out!! >.<

      Delete
    3. I don't know how they are staying in business, blech!

      Delete