Saturday, November 3, 2012

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin Review

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin

The first product that I tested from the Influenster beauty bloggers voxbox is the Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin. I received the dark hair spin pins. I was quite curious to see if these spin pins would actually work for me since it takes quite a bit to keep my hair in a bun. I used a hair tie for the first time & my bun basically stayed up all day. The second time I went without the hair tie & my hair still held up for most of the time I was out. The third time I tried doing two mini buns with one spin pin each & that worked out really well, too! Be sure to not get the two spin pins stuck together once you put your hair up because it'll be a pain to undo. Overall, I cannot believe how two simple little spin pins can keep up a cute up 'do for me!

PROS: quick & easy, fair priced ($7.29 for 2 spin pins), different colors based on hair
CONS: I can't think of any

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

2 comments:

  1. Those look so cool! I need to try those! Totally laughing cause it'd be me and you who'd get the pins all stuck together while in our hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do, they totally work! & yes, we would be the dorks to get the pins stuck together ;)

      Delete