Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving


HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'ALL!

I am thankful for...

O1. My hubsta

O2. My wonderful family

O3. Our supportive & hilarious wedding party

O4. My bridesmaids aka besties (Louise included, too)

O5. My gorgeous wedding

O6. A very memorable engagement session

O7. Passing the NBCOT exam & getting my licensure

O8. A fun bridal shower & supportive ladies as friends

O9. For getting to meet Gavin DeGraw again

1O. For getting my first job as an OTR/L

Photos O1-O6 taken by SimplyTwo Photography

2 comments:

  1. You had such a wonderful year and so many more to come!! I'm thankful to have you guys as friends!! :)
    Miss you!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fabulous year & I can't wait for more!
      Miss you too! <3

      Delete