Monday, November 12, 2012

Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit Review

Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit

The last product that I tested from the Influenster beauty bloggers voxbox is the Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit. I was always curious about falsies so I was very intrigued with this product when I opened my voxbox. I was going to originally wear it on Halloween for my costume, but forgot all about it as I was rushed the whole day *sigh* I decided to basically try them on one random night. I didn't even bother using the applicator holder thingy... I tried one on at first without cutting it shorter to see how it looks & it looked way too long & fake. Then I figured I should cut the second one & see if that'll make it look less fake...sorta. I just think the lashes were way too long for me that it just looked too fake for my liking. I doubt I'd wear these again except for when I'm dressing up :P

Top two: without, bottom two: with (right is cut shorter)

PROS: longer lashes, fair price for multiple wears ($5.99)
CONS: may be difficult to put on, fake-looking, uncomfortable

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

8 comments:

  1. Oh this look cool. Too bad it looks pretty fake. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks horribly fake, bahahahaa. I'll probably try falsies from Daiso & see how those go :P

      Delete
  2. Super proud of you haha you managed to put fake lashes on without gluing your eyes shut :) :)
    I haven't seen lashes that were quite so dark and thick. My fave are the wispy looking ones or the little single clump lashes look the most realistic.
    Kudos banannie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost glued my finger to my eyelid O:)
      Yea, those look way better than these ones, lol. These look so dark fake :P

      Delete
  3. I have never been a fan of fake lashes. They are always awkward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time trying & it was super awkward :/

      Delete
  4. kudos for trying! I agree, those look awkward. I haven't tried, I'm a whimp! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, haha! They are VERY awkward :P

      Delete