Monday, November 12, 2012

Lip Balm Swap

After the Halloween Swap ended, I had an itch to participate in another swap & my friend Cindy just happened to decide to host her own lip balm swap. I got paired up with Su (aka Schwinlewin) & I received her package last week! Here's what she got me :)

Burt's Bees!

Isn't Shwin the bestest?! She got me my favorite brand of lip balm: Burt's Bees! She got me a set of four lip balms & a lip balm case *squee* The flavors include: pomegranate oil (replenishing), açaí berry (rejuvenating), mango butter (nourishing) & pink grapefruit (refreshing).

My gorgeous lip balm set :)

Below is what I got Shwin, but she cannot see what kind of lip balms I got her, haha. You gotta wait for your package Shwin! I do hope you like what I got you though *crosses fingers* Thank you for being my swap partner & spoiling me with awesome lip balms :)


Link ups for the other participants will be posted on November 16th here & you can read what I got at Shwin's post here :)

6 comments:

  1. Yay!! Glad you had fun with this swap. Can't wait to see what you got Shwin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I'll let Shwin blog about what she got :P

      Delete
  2. Omg USPS needs to send mine ASAP!!!

    I'm so happy you like it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. USPS does need to hurry up! I really wanna know your opinion on those lip balms :D
      Thank you again Shwin :DD

      Delete
  3. I love Burt Bees! I can't wait to be in the states to participate in swaps. I would but the APO system is so freaking slow it's unbelievable. I have been having to order Christmas presents all year long so I don't have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang! That's crazy that you've had to order xmas gifts all year long! I know some swaps are open internationally though like the coffee mug swap I signed up for :)

      Delete