Thursday, November 22, 2012

Mug Swap

Again, I was introduced to this swap by Cindy. She posted about Nat's mug swap & I was definitely interested in receiving a mug from someone else *giggle* Anyhoo, I got paired up with the lovely Chloe for this swap :)

Cute penguin mug with pumpkin spice chai tea

Anyhoo, I got my package on Tuesday & I opened up my package to a thank you card before diving in deeper to finding the cutest winter penguin mug ever *squeals* I'm so sad that the little spoons that came with the mug broke in-transit (they were white ceramic), but I am still so happy with Chloe's mug choice! You definitely hit the right level of cuteness, Chloe! She also knew I liked tea so she got me pumpkin spice chai tea to try out. I definitely tasted the spice, not so much pumpkin, but still very nice to sit down with on a cold night & in an adorable mug!

My swap for Chloe!

Thank you so much Chloe for being such a sweet swap partner & for spoiling me! I shall link up Chloe's blog post when she does it. Check out the bottom of this link to see all the other participants' blog posts to see what mugs they got. Signups close on November 30th if you'd like to participate :)

4 comments:

  1. Aww the penguin mug is super adorable! I am making a trip up to Brussels to get a starbucks mug I think for my partner. I need to go soon. I have to catch the train up there and I think I may go to the Hard Rock as well. Might as well if I am trekking all the way up there. Oh btw I still can't figure out how to reply. I looked for the embed thing and I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I can't wait to see what you & your partner get each other, hehe! Have fun in Brussels :D

      Delete
  2. That is a really cute mug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It most certainly is *spoiled* :P

      Delete