Saturday, November 3, 2012

Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream Review

Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

The second product that I tested from the Influenster beauty bloggers voxbox is the Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream. I found it funny that they sent me the frizz control hair cream because I don't get frizzy hair at all. However, I figured I'd test it out & see if my hair is straighter after using it. I placed a small amount in my hand & spread it evenly between both hands & applied sparingly throughout my hair before blowdrying. I noticed that my hair was slightly straighter after using the hair cream, but nothing super wow-worthy. There was a slight improvement with shine, but again, not wow-worthy.

PROS: great coconut scent, slightly straighter & shinier hair, fair price ($6 for full-sized product)
CONS: I can't think of any

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

4 comments:

  1. Shit girl, I'm jealous if you don't get frizzy hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a blessing...until you wanna try to curl your hair & it doesn't stay ;)

      Delete
  2. From first hand experience you have the most gorgeous super silky shiny hair that anyone would be jealous of :)
    Even if you didn't need it I bet it smelled delicious. Coconut is my fave scent for lotions etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankies bestie! It did smell yummy! I should send it to you for you to use ;)

      Delete