Saturday, November 3, 2012

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact Review

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact

The third product that I tested from the Influenster beauty bloggers voxbox is the NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact. The set includes: primer, illuminator, applicator & complementing shadows. I will have to admit that this product scared me a little bit since I'm a complete makeup newbie. How do I get all these beauty voxboxes? I haven't a clue, haha. What made me sigh with relief is that there is a step-by-step instruction sheet on the back of the compact to tell you how to apply the eyeshadow & such. However, the way it said to apply did not look flattering on me at all *sigh* So I ended up doing my own thing & I will say that the colors looked nice on my skin tone. The shadow itself is very smooth & easy to apply with the brush. Overall, I'd buy this product again once I run out :)

PROS: complete compact set with brush, fair priced ($4.99), easy to follow instructions for newbies like me
CONS: I can't think of any

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a damn near perfect smoky eye pallet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Super impressed with you makeup newbie! You're turning into a makeup expert by the second :) SUPER gorgeous eyes A!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL not as good as you my makeup expert ;)

      Delete
  3. I love this product. Purchased one recently myself and loved it! Sometimes I just use one color and another maybe at the corners. Still you did a great job :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one did you buy?! I loved this product as well. Thank you for your kind words Shwin ^^;

      Delete